Open Pedagogy on the OpenLab is a open digital pedagogy project of the OpenLab team. In our own words, “forum where we can ask questions, stimulate discussion, and share teaching materials, resources, and ideas related to teaching and learning on the OpenLab.” An important part of this project are our semesterly events which focus on particular aspects of open digital pedagogy such as annotation in open digital environments, using multimedia texts in your courses, copyright and attribution in ODP, open educational resources and more. After each event, I write a review of the conversation. We do this as a way of documenting our work, which means to give our conversation legs, so that even those not able to join us physically, may participate or follow along virtually.
Below are a select group of these posts:
- Teaching and Learning with Annotation, November 1, 2017
- Copyright and Attribution in Open Digital Pedagogy, Oct 2, 2017
- Multimedia Pedagogy Across the Disciplines, March 24, 2017
- Annotating Texts in Open Digital Pedagogy, Feb 24, 2017
- Writing and Open Digital Pedagogy, Nov 9 2016
- Open Educational Resources at City Tech, Sept 29, 2016